In short ...
Olimond is a community of individuals and professionals who provide services to each other.
On Olimond you can either be an Asker, a Helper or both:
- As an Asker: request a service, select a helper and get the job done.
- As a Helper: provide a service to an asker and get paid.
It's free to sign up, free to post service requests and free to get leads.
1. Create a service requestFill out a form with all the details: title, description, location, date and time, pictures.
You can ask for a professional or leave your request open to everyone. However the Law requires certain services to be carried out by licensed and insured professionals.
2. Name your price or request a quoteThat's right! With Olimond you can decide the fair price you are willing to pay.
Tip: if you are looking for a professional, offer more than what you would pay to a simple individual.
3. Helpers come to youDon't waste time searching for service providers, they come to you. Helpers apply and you select one based on reviews and job history.
4. Get the job doneGet in touch with the helper, confirm the scope of work, agree on a date and on a method of payment. Then get it done! Pay the helper directly or by the intermediary of Olimond using Zelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1 732-507-8726.
1. Browse through the service requestsYou can be a professional or an individual. However for certain services, the Law requires that you are a licensed and insured professional. As long as you are honest and have the skills other people are looking for, you are welcome to join Olimond. It's free to sign up and free to get leads.
2. ApplyIdentify the jobs you have the skills for, read the reviews and apply.
3. Get selectedWait to be selected for a job you applied to, reach out to the asker, confirm the scope of work, agree on a date and on a method of payment.