1. DEFINITIONS: ASKER AND HELPERFor any transaction on Olimond, the Asker is the person who is requesting the service and the Helper is the person who is providing the service.
2. RESPECT THE LAWRespect all applicable laws of the United States, of the country you reside in, and of any country in scope of the transaction you are involved in via Olimond.
Respect these laws at all levels: federal, national, country, state, region, province, city, town, borough.
3. THE HONESTY CHARTEROlimond is about trust and honesty which is why we allow free decision making to the Asker, enabling them to pay depending on their satisfaction. We do have controls in place:
- Everyone gets reviewed: Both Askers and Helpers get reviews from each other.
- Disputes management: In case of dispute, claims can be filed from both parties. The claims are handled by the Olimond team. Any dishonest user will be publicly flagged or banned from the platform.
4. YOU MUST BE HONESTWhat does it mean to be honest? We adhere to these definitions:
- From Cambridge Dictionary: truthful or able to be trusted; not likely to steal, cheat, or lie.
- From Merriam-Webster Dictionary: free from fraud or deception; marked by integrity; marked by free, forthright, and sincere expression - legitimate, truthful, genuine, real, humble, plain, reputable, respectable.
On Olimond, being honest also means:
- You must not leave untruthful reviews.
- You must be courteous, respectful and polite.
- As an Asker, you should offer a fair price corresponding to the effort and skills required for the task.
- As an Asker, you must pay the Helper when the job is done as you requested. Do not expect more than what you asked for. Make sure you are very well aligned with the Helper on what you want.
- As a Helper, you must perform the task as requested by the Asker. Make sure you are very well aligned with the Asker on what they want.
- As a Helper, do not apply to a job you are not qualified for.
- As a Helper, when you have not completed a job as expected by the Asker, you must accept to be paid a lesser amount than originally offered, or not be paid at all.
5. YOU ARE NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF OLIMONDAskers and Helpers are not employees of Olimond. When you sign up to Olimond and use this website, either as an Asker or a Helper, you do not become an employee of Olimond. Olimond is just connecting people seeking services with people providing the services.
6. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONSOlimond is not liable for any physical, moral or financial damage that could be caused to you when engaging in a transaction with an Asker or a Helper. All we do at Olimond is connecting you with an Asker or a Helper, thereafter you are both responsible for your own actions.
7. LICENCE, REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENTSFor certain jobs, the worker must carry a Licence and/or a Registration and/or an Insurance. It depends on the applicable laws of the locations involved with the job: it depends on where the asker lives and/or where the helper lives and where the job is being performed. You must know the Law. Olimond is not liable for any physical, moral or financial damage that could be caused by not meeting the License, Registration and Insurance requirements of the Law.
8. PAYMENTS TO HELPERSAn Asker has two options to issue a payment to a Helper after the job is done:
- Pay the Helper directly, using a method a payment agreed on beforehand by both parties: cash, check, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, etc.
- Issue the payment to Olimond via Zelle at email@example.com or at +1 732-507-8726
9. SERVICE FEES
- Service fee paid by Askers: none is enforced. Askers wire volunteerily any amount they are willing to pay to Olimond via Zelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1 732-507-8726
- Service fee paid by Helpers: negotiated at sign up.